Re: Topband: underground cables question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: underground cables question
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 11:56:38 -0700
It's really dangerous to make these "all" statements.

I've been keeping rainfall numbers and reporting them to rainlog.org for 11 years.  My last measurable rain was 0.02 inches on Sept 14. The total for this year is 7.74 inches.  If I want my conduit filled with water I need to use a garden hose :-)

Wes  N7WS