Re: Topband: RDF for Transmit 4 Square vs 8 Circle Array

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RDF for Transmit 4 Square vs 8 Circle Array
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 15:59:07 -0400
Chuck,

I don't have the experience with both that
Dennis has but I have had the same
beneficial results with the HI-Z 4-8Pro Rx
antenna which I'm using 8 active short
antennas. Sometimes I can null another
station almost totally out of the picture.
There's not that much gain compared to the
sloper but the S/N is far better on the
HI-Z. I consider it essential.

I understand you're talking about Tx as
well but I wanted to share my similar Rx
results as Dennis has had.

73,

Gary
KA1J