Re: Topband: FT8 discussion

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8 discussion
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 13:25:29 -0600
Well said.  Just a few weeks ago, someone made the point that we should be
thankful that there is activity up there. The gist of it was that during
the year, much of the time the only activity on 160m is digital. "Use it or
lose it" was his point.

I do not wish to discuss this.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com