Re: Topband: FT8 discussion

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8 discussion
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:11:12 -0500
With a 1 minute cycle, where only 46 seconds of it is payload, like in JT65
and JT9, a CW id is possible, and indeed available, to those that want to
activate it.

Not feasible with a 15 seconds cycle where 13 seconds is payload. If CW id
becomes mandatory, it may be the end of FT8, to the delight of some of you.
:^)

But then something worse may show up.

73 de Vince, VA3VF