Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use
From: "Steven R Daniel, D.D.S." <nn4t@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 17:15:20 -0600
Good evening Paul. I cannot speak for your personal remote but I can tell you
the rules at RHR: you identify the state (or grid if on FT8 or JT65) of the
station from which you are transmitting. Those are the rules under which you
agree to operate. And that is the only warning you receive. Break the rules and
you are off RHR and any funds you have paid are forfeit. Lee, Ray and the rest
of the RHR team don't kid around about that. They know how carefully they are
watched. Contrast that with the remotes someone just mentioned in another post.
Just follow the rules and try to have fun. Honestly, is it really more fun to
keep this thread going than to get on and work DX? If you think it is, you are
in the wrong hobby. 73, Steve, NN4T