Topband: No 160m Sunrise Peak

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: No 160m Sunrise Peak
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:19:43 -0000
Just to re-state something I posted a few weeks ago . . .

I made a point of checking signal strengths last weekend in the CQ WW.

Once again, there was absolutely NO increase in signals strengths around our
Sunrise (0730Z), and if anything they started to drop off.

This was regardless of how far west the stations were.

Don't ask me why . . . in the old days, you would only bother coming on
around Sunrise to work DX, as signals would increase by as much as 10 -
20dB.

Roger G3YRO