Re: Topband: 160m polarization and elevation angles

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m polarization and elevation angles
From: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:43:37 +0000
  Jimmy Sullivan W7EJ  (SK) had a rotary dipole up for 160 meters at his CN2R
station. You can still see the antenna as his CN2R site is still up. It came
down in a wind storm in 2009, and I have no real knowledge of how well it
worked but one might contact Dick W7ZR for information as he did some
contesting from there. Also Jimmy's logs are still on site as well. A brief
look showed it worked pretty well. Morocco is about 32 degrees North. YMMV
Lee   K7TJR