Re: Topband: Adding chicken wire or mesh on top of radial field

To: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Adding chicken wire or mesh on top of radial field
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 00:04:41 -0700
Peter:

Is this a question or what you are saying is a know fact?

I am very interested in this outcome since I will a installing a TX 4SQ
system where some existing ground radials. Over time, I have heard both
pros and cons on this subject. I would like to read some research or
documentation on this subject.

Tnx,

Ray,
N6VR
Near Prescott, AZ

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM, Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Why would bonding the added matting be required if it is laid over or
> beneath an existing radial field?  It reduces ground losses regardless.
>
> Peter

Ray,
N6VR