Re: Topband: Lack of Activity

To: midnight18@cox.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Lack of Activity
From: cqtestk4xs--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 00:06:20 +0000 (UTC)
If working EU from west coast is exciting, try it from KH6...right over the
pole.  This season I have worked around 20-25 or so EU on the top band...a half
dozen of them the last day of CQWW.  Throw in a couple of Africans, a few SA
and some JA and that is it, unless you count W/K, some of which are almost 5000
miles away.
Nobody comes up on CW anymore...sad.  Please don't suggest FT-8...it ain't my
cup of tea.
KH7XS