Re: Topband: Summer Update & a Surprise

To: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Summer Update & a Surprise
From: kolson@rcn.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 14:43:18 -0400 (EDT)
I didn't realize we were talking specifically about 160 meter DXCC listings
(though this IS the Topband reflector, hi hi).

Still, to get the countries that it takes to get high up on the 160 meter DXCC
list will take a serious station and a lot of skill (of a different sort than
CW, but skill nonetheless) even if one is using FT8. I don't really think we
have to worry about dudes operating 160 meters with 100w and a Butternut
vertical using FT8 to show up on 160m DXCC Honor Roll...

73, K3OX