Re: Topband: Blatant cheating using Remote Operation

To: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Topband: Blatant cheating using Remote Operation
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 12:54:18 -0700
Greg, you, VU2GSM and others openly state how you are operating, and follow
the accepted rules. And I'm glad you do.

Those who do not and claim DXCC credit for a out of country remote credit
should openly be called out. This may not stop many of them but atleast
they will known we know their mode of operation.

I do hope that those calling out stations have darn good evidence and not
doing it as a personal vendetta.

Ray,
N6VR