Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?

To: Wes Stewart <n7ws@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?
From: Richard Karlquist <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 12:31:14 -0700
FWIW, I use "Star Tron" stabilizer in my EU2000.  I use it once a year
for Field Day and have had no trouble with it at all.

I don't even run the tank dry (let alone drain the carburetor bowl),
just replenish it with new gas right before each FD.

What stabilizer did you use that went bad?

---
Rick Karlquist
N6RK