Re: Topband: Caribbean Operations On 160m?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Caribbean Operations On 160m?
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 19:42:04 -0600
Are there non humans making contacts?  What planet or are they Tesla robots?

I got to 80 late last night and just as I was about to call the top of the hour hit and a operator break or change.  A while late they were on 160 cw  much weaker than the night before.

I have some loading for my 80m vertical to work on 160 so I need a bit of lead time too.  I never once decoded the 80 ft8 station that was on for hours.  Weird.

W0MU