Topband: CY9C

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CY9C
From: "ok1tn " <ok1tn@seznam.cz>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 08:31:29 +0200 (CEST)
Hi dxers.

I am 78. I have all ctrs cfm. I had a dream to land 300 on 160m. I will not
complete the remaining 3 lands. I gave up no more dxcc. Not only the FT8 but
also the behavior of some of today's hams has discouraged me from
continuing. All my life I have been perfecting the setup, especially the
antenna setup. I have carried out several expeditions, including to the
Pacific, Africa, Asia, etc. I wish the rest of my friends to enjoy a
wonderful hobby that will no longer bring me joy and pleasure.

Ch. Slavek ok1tn,

--
73 Slavek Zeler www.okdxf.eu