[TowerTalk] Re: Rotator Cable Alternatives

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Rotator Cable Alternatives
From: rlake@top.monad.net (Randy Lake)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 97 12:04:00 PST
Hi Jon...
I have a couple ft. of cable coming off the rotor (6 pin) and used a 6 pin
waterproof trailer connector....solder and shrink wrap all the connections..
I have had this in use for abt 6 years now and have had no problems.. I
also do the same at the base of the tower and at the control box.. The
connectors
I got from my Napa Auto Parts store...part# TC-6569..I think they're abt 4 or 5
dollars.......8 wire you may need to use 2 fours.....
Hope this helps
73  Randy  N1KWF