[TowerTalk] ground screen for new lawn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ground screen for new lawn
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:28:41 -0500
>Check the pH. If it's alkaline (8-14) use copper and if it's acidic (6-0)
>use aluminum, galvanized or tinned copper. If it's neutral (7), I'd go
>with whichever is easiest and cheapest to obtain.
>73, Bob AA0CY <AA0CY@CONTESTING.COM>

Hmmmmm.  Sumpin' wrong here.  The soil in this part of west Tennessee is
highly acidic and there is no way you can bury aluminum CATV cable here
and have it last very long.  The acid reacts very strongly with aluminum.

Think maybe the whole statement was reversed....?  Is that possible?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Rod, W5HVV