[TowerTalk] WX7M 280' long 20M Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WX7M 280' long 20M Yagi
From: w6old@qsl.net (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 21:02:28 -0700
At 8:30 PM -0700 9/18/97, Rich Hallman N7TR wrote:
>  Pat, WX7M, and I are very good friends and from running comparisons on 20
>his signal kicks butt into EU!!

Pat, WX7M, will be running a "tour" of the antenna installation for a local
radio club on Saturday morning, October 25th.  I am sure guests and other
non-club members would be more than welcome to join in.

The group will be meeting for breakfast at 0800 at the Carson Valley Inn,
Minden, Nevada, which is about 40 miles south of Reno, 15 miles south of
Carson City and 10 miles east of South Lake Tahoe.  After breakfast, the
group will caravan to Pat's place in Smith Valley.

If anyone would like to join the group, please contact me for more specific
information.

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada (South of Reno)