[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 - Antenna size

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 - Antenna size
From: JimMiller@PartyLine.Net (Jim Miller)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 21:04:03 CDT
Area is St. Louis County, Missouri - fully surrounded by 60-80 foot trees so
very high wind should not be  a problem.

I have Rohn 25G tower I want to put up at the end of my house.  I will put
in whatever size concrete base is needed (how much?).  It will be bracketed
to the house at 14 feet. and will be 2 sections plus the top section (29 feet).

1. How much antenna (sq ft) can I put up without any guys being added?

 2. How much if guys are added near the top (I don't really want to do
this).  I have a TA33 and a TA36 (10.75 sq ft).

3.  I would really like to put up the 36 and how much mast can I extend
beyond the tower (probably "none" if not guyed, right)?

Tnx, Jim