[TowerTalk] Tower Site Hunting Near Cleveland

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Site Hunting Near Cleveland
From: sandelkw@alaska.net (Kyle Sandel)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:38:38 -0800
Thanks Fred and Steve,

I have a copy of NA1l's article and its practically my "bible".
Also, many thanks for pointing me to K8MR. Got a note from him and a
helpful recommendation on a VC in Ohio.

The point I'm confused about is how do I describe the parts of the
"ordinance" I want the town clerk to copy without omitting something
potentially important? Do I ask for all "zoning or building" related
ordinances?
--
        73 Kyle AL7J

--