[TowerTalk] Getting antennas to top

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Getting antennas to top
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (w2xx@cloud9.net)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 18:49:52 -0400 (EDT)
As far as I can tell, the guys crying poverty about cranes
*are not* the guys with the 5x5x5 stacks.

In getting ready to install one of those stations myself,
I woudl happily checkbook engineer (TM K1VR) a 150 foot
crane for as long as it takes...BUT...as WS1A stated earlier,
if by some stroke of luck I could actually get the crane to
the base of the tower, I would have to buy it!  It would
never make it out of the woods!

Thus, Charles, you'll excuse me if I find another way, other
than buying a 150 foot crane, to put up my antennas.

73, J.P. W2XX

J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."