[TowerTalk] The best sidemount

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The best sidemount
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 00:58:13 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-30 13:40:58 EDT, n4zr@contesting.com writes:

<< I've perused the archives without success, and am now looking for advice
 from Towertalkians on who makes good sidemounts for Rohn 25.  I need to
 mount a small tribander, and would like to have more than the 230 degrees
 or so of rotation that a basic sidemount would give, which probably means
 I'll need the swinging-gate type.  IIX gets almost $200 for theirs, though,
 and it appears to mount on only one leg.  That seems iffy to me.    >>

       It's fine for the aforementioned 'small tribander'. "Works for a TH7
sized antenna too.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC

Champion Radio Products
www.championradio.com