[TowerTalk] Bell Labs Video on SWR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bell Labs Video on SWR
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:10:55 -1000

Ok,  so far there are 25 folks wishing for copies of this
fascinating video!!

I used to show it twice to my kids.  Once just to enjoy and
learn;  second time to outline.  They were always amazed
to find they took down 3 or 4 pages of notes,  data, and
relationships!!  Couple of times I had one of the more
outgoing students actually do an outline on the chalk
board as the tape played;  that was fun also,  for
everyone.,  as it is tough to keep up.  Info comes
fast and furious!

Now I must determine a source for copying and costs:
will just be cost of the tape,  and whatever the copying
outfit wants divided among those wanting copies.

Not to late to ask for a copy.  One responder actually
say this demonstration live!!  He sounded as fascinated
at the live demo as I was the first time I saw the tape.

Any of you know of a reliable mainland copy outfit;
unfortunately nothing out here on Kauai.

73,  Jim