[TowerTalk] Models and Specs in QST Ads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Models and Specs in QST Ads
From: force12e@lightlink.com (Natan Huffman)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:03:44 -0400
Pete,

Our NEC IV files for the C3 and C31XR are both being reviewed at HQ right
now.  Hopefully the days of claiming outrageous gain out of 3 elements and
such
are soon over.

Any of our manuals are available with charge through the factory.  All
lengths are documented and tapers can easily be discerned from the drawings,
therefore making modeling less problematical.

Natan  W6XR/2