[TowerTalk] Models and Specs in QST Ads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Models and Specs in QST Ads
From: force12@interserv.com (force12@interserv.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:26:27 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning.

I have spoken with the staff at QST several times, including in person at the
recent SW Divison Convention. They need our models in a NEC-4 format, which we
do not use in-house. We do use outside consultants who use NEC-4 and validate
our specs. This includes the recent C-31XR.

It is taking some time, but with the assistance of Dean Straw, N6BV (now
N6BV/6,
back in California), our files will be converted. So, hang in there. No
surprises, either!!

Have a great day & 73,
                Tom Schiller, N6BT
                President, Force 12, Inc.
                        Amateur Antennas, Commercial Towers & Antennas
                P.O. Box 1349 Paso Robles, CA  93447
                Phone: 805.227.1680   FAX 805.227.1684
                Web Site: http://www.QTH.com/force12