[TowerTalk] Force 12 C-31XR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C-31XR
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:29:14 -0400
Now I'm confused....why should you need feedline to make the SWR good?

I also wonder if the other antennas might be affecting your 15 meter
SWR...particularly that WARC antenna 6 feet away.  Perhaps 15 is coupling
with the 17 meter elements a bit.

Anyone else notice a problem on 15 with the C31XR?

73, Ty K3MM