[TowerTalk] Rotor Capacitor location help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Capacitor location help
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:57:39 -0400
I like to use plumbing supplies for the cap motor........

Get a little short piece of PVC pipe, glue a cap on one end and glue an
internal female threaded fitting on the other......then drill two 1/8"
holes in a threaded plug for the wires which will attach to the cap. Solder
the wires onto the cap, pass them through the holes and then thread the
plug in...then hose clamp the "big pill" to a tower leg.....either bring
the two cap leads to the terminal strip - or - into the quick disconnect
plug on your rotor.......

Remember to have a spare capacitor on hand when you need to check the rotor
on the ground!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

TWO WEEKS until Sweepstakes CW, make sure you work me so you will not miss
the elusive South Floirda multiplier!

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm