[TowerTalk] coax connectors & penetrox et. al.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] coax connectors & penetrox et. al.
From: w1uk@downcity.net (J. Parise)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 20:44:02 -0500
I think what you are referring to is ProGold  or DeoxIT made by Caig Lab's.
The stuff deoxididizes and cleans surface contamination, penetrates the
metal surfaces and molecularly bonds to the base metals.  This is supposed
to increase conductivity and prevent oxidation from forming.  Their web site
is:

http://www.caig.com

73 -- Jim W1UK