[TowerTalk] Re mast strength answers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re mast strength answers
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 09:34:24 -0500
Maybe I can help out with the question on mast strengths.

I would like to suggest that you E mail   me your address.  Our company
First Call Communications have come out with a  New four page newsletter
that devotes a full page to "when is a mast really a mast".  This page
covers all different strengths and what a person  should know before
putting up a mast on their tower Actually, the newsletter is for anyone
looking to put up a tower for it covers;  REBAR, TOWER PERMIT
APPLICATION,GROUNDING,ROTATORS and other important subjects. Another  area
of interest deals with TOWER INSTALLATION  nation wide.(the newsletter is
free with a SASE-please)

I'm sure you will like the mast section, it will help you.....

Regards,
Joel, K2QBV
FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC
(a direct distributor for US TOWER CORPORATION)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>