[TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor
From: biskit@snip.net (Tom H)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:56:42 -0400
Bob, I just got my rotor back from Norm's.  It was in pretty sad shape after
sitting on the ground outside for a year,  An ant colony set up housekeeping
in side the bell, and brought lots of sand in which really mucked up the
works.  Norm sandblasted the housing, installed new ball bearings and ball
retainers, replaced the terminal strip with a new one with stainless steel
hardware, replaced the internal pot, provided all stainless hardware
including a heavy duty mast clamp for $130.00 including shipping.
On top of that, he's a helluva nice guy and was appreciative of my business.
I don't want to flame any other repair shops, so I;ll leave it at that.  I
highly recommend them.

Tom, K3GM