[TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:58:13 -0700

Patrick Riggins wrote:

> I had this same problem in my rotor. I just took it apart and >cleaned
the pot inside with a pencil eraser. I also greased the >bearings a little
and in general cleaned up the inside. It has >worked great over five years
now.

> -- Patrick Riggins KA4ZNU

HI All

I'm having a problem with my AR-40 rotor.  It won't stop when it
gets to the desired direction--Just keeps on going  I had to
install a switch in the A.C. line to stop it when it gets where
it wants to go.  Another control box didn't help.  What could be
causing this?  Thanks and 73
Tom W7WHY