[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain, responsibility shifted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain, responsibility shifted
From: notawc@juno.com (notawc@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:20:10 -0400

On Tue, 11 May 1999 22:34:03 -0700 "Mike Nash, ND6A" <no6x@inreach.com>
writes:

> >> By the way Telex has sold the amateur product line to MFJ
> Enterprises
> >> in Starkville, MS.  Any further inquiries should be directed to
> them.
> >> Their PH#601-323-9595.
>
> WONDERFUL!!!
> Now you can work on your antennas, and rotors before you ever use
> them...THANKS A MILLION MFJ!
> Worse things could happen I guess. Not sure what, but worse things,
> I am
> told could happen.
>
> Mike...ND6A

Martin F. Jue will not rest until he controls the amateur radio market.

The increasing lack of competition will result in higher prices and worse
quality. MFJ already is known for poor quality, overhyped specs and
anything else it takes to sell to the poor unknowing mark.

Simply look at a newspaper and see the parallel to other more well known
"mergers".

The bottom of the food chain ( us hams) always winds up with less.

Norm

.

Dont believe that, just look at the CATV nightmare.

> A Keyring, what a handy gadget. It allows me to lose all of my keys
> at one
> time.
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]