[TowerTalk] balun design summary and data

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] balun design summary and data
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:52:58 -0500
Yet no one has told a bad story or cautioned us about using the Force 12
yagis QRO at heavy duty cycles - right??  (I'm considering one for RTTY
contesting at power - I asked about this once before, and the responses
were 100% in agreement that the Force 12 yagis could take power and heavy
duty cycle.)
I'd like to know if others would worry about this.
WA9ALS - John
mailto:jfleming@shelbynet.net
Tower Project Guestbook http://www.shelbynet.net/~jfleming/towerproject
Amateur Homepage http://www.shelbynet.net/~jfleming/amstart.htm