[TowerTalk] Rhombic vs. Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rhombic vs. Yagi
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:49:40 -0500
Tom,

I don't want to start a war but FWIW, my good friend VE2LI ex. G2LI (who
passed away in 1999) told me shortly before his untimely death that W6AM
was by no means the strongest W6 into the UK. In fact he said Don was
second layer to some of the other DX station in Southern California,
especially on the lower bands when he was G2LI and one of the first UK
stations to work W6s on 80 meters in the late 1940's.

73,

Joe, W1JR