[TowerTalk] More analyzer reading DE K0FF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More analyzer reading DE K0FF
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:31:49 -0500
I note that you are testing across 50 ohms. A lot of receivers are nowhere near
50 ohms resistive input.

Did you test these levels across 250 or 1000 ohm termination? Or with no
termination except the measiromg device? The levels may be quite higher and
would form the basis of Autek's warnings.

73, Guy.