[TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications
From: nt6b-vk7lm@dreamsoft.com (Lonnie (NT6B))
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:24:23 -0800
Dave and the group...this company is problematic and I have seen this
thread several times with short, excuse type remarks from them.  Why waste
your time with a company who doesn't keep their word, makes lame excuses,
blames the manufacturer and evades the truth...go else where and buy a
better product.....spread the word.  I wouldn't take that kind of treatment
and I wonder why others do? In todays marketplace this type of demeanor
will bring them to chapter 11 very quickly if they don't change their ways.
Their competitor has a better product anyway.  This group is the wrong
arena for bad feelings about our hobby and its products.  They should wise
up and do it quickly and stop the lame emails about what they intend to do...

Better yet, First Call, show us, quit talking about it.

73's...........Lonnie (NT6B)

  I am a Tri-Ex owner of may years but I would never purchase a new one!!