[TowerTalk] Wish Force12 made the C51XR with 12,17 and 30mtrs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wish Force12 made the C51XR with 12,17 and 30mtrs
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:32:39 -0600
The Force 12   5BA covers 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 meters
on a fairly long boom (see catalog).  They also have
some WARC band beams.

For those who want higher gain than typical tribanders
provide, the long boom Force 12 tribanders and a separate
antenna for the WARC bands is a better way to go.

I like the idea of a 5 bander at 40 ft to supplement bigger
and higher antennas.  Options include the HyGain TH11
(if you can find one), the Force 12  5 BA, and 2L 5B Quads.

de Tom  N4KG

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 Jack <poster@gate.net> writes:
> Now that would be an antenna to do it all. If they had to make the
> boom long then do it. But that would be real nice to have it all.
>

> Jack
> wb4roy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.