[TowerTalk] Wish Force12 made the C51XR with 12,17 and 30mtrs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wish Force12 made the C51XR with 12,17 and 30mtrs
From: alwilliams@olywa.net (Al Williams)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:06:26 -0800
This 5BA suggestion is very timely for me as I have all but settled on two
of them.

However, should it be considered a long boom antenna(s)?  If the drawing in
the catalog is
somewhat to scale, it appears each antenna occupies less than half the boom
length i.e.
less than 16 feet?

I will mount one 5BA at the top of a  chrome mast on a crankup Triex LM470
at about 83'.
Should the second 5BA be mounted at 37' or 55" (top of the second and third
sections)?

Does anyone have the 5BA modeled for EZNEC?

thanks
k7puc