[TowerTalk] Wish Force12 made the C51XR with 12,17 and 30mtrs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wish Force12 made the C51XR with 12,17 and 30mtrs
From: kilo.mike@gte.net (Kris Mraz N5KM)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:15:39 +0000
Al,

The 5BA is on a 33 ft. boom. boomlength by band:
20m - 14.5 ft. (3 el.)
17m - 8 ft. (2 el.)
15m - 12.5 ft. (3 el.)
12m - 0 ft. (1 el.)
10m - 12 ft. (4 el.)

Re: stacking. The 5BA has very limited space between elements
making stacking pretty difficult. There is a 4 ft. space between the
20m director and 15m reflector but its offset from the normal
mounting point by 3 ft. You'd have to come up with a good size
counter balance if you were to mount it there.

Good Luck,

Kris N5KM