[TowerTalk] re: quad

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re: quad
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:36:17 -0000
Guys, this all sounds like a bunch of school-yard kids in a "pissing
contest!" However, I remember my dearly-departed mother who always told me:
"No matter what anyone claims be suspicious if what they claim appears to
violate the laws of physics!!

Yuri should publish his designs, then the antenna "gurus" (which I am not!)
can use scientific methods to analyze his design, and put this to rest!!! G
A D!!

73 all........k6sdw

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>