[TowerTalk] Recent Cushcraft discussion.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Recent Cushcraft discussion.
From: tduffy@sygnet.com (Tim Duffy)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:08:00 -0600
If CushCraft were to discontinue their Amateur antenna line and the support
for it, it would make getting parts for existing CushCraft antennas
impossible.

I don't think that would be the best situation for any Cushcraft antenna
owner. Look at what the Telrex antenna owners go through now.

Bashing them does not fix the problem. How about some ideas on how we can
help Cushcraft improve their customer service. How about some more email on
positive experiences with Ed and the customer service team? Maybe we all can
learn some things that will help.

73,
Tim K3LR