[TowerTalk] Sorry I tied up your forum, I'm GONE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sorry I tied up your forum, I'm GONE
From: kaiserdr@yahoo.com (Dave Kaiser)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 00:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

There is an archive list of all the messages
posted here at www.contesting.com. I went there
and searched for beam specifications and
recommendations before I posted my question.

Sorry for tying up the reflector with an
irrelevant question -- this forum did at least
save me from buying the WRONG beam and provide
some useful information -- which is hard to
obtain when you are in Saudi Arabia and buying a
beam in the U.S.

I am going with a Force 20/40 meter beam, their
specs seem the best, the same as a monobander.

In the future I will STAY OFF this reflector as
it seems that novices like me, with only 25 years
as a rag chewer and DXer are UNWELCOME to ask
what everyone seems to consider 'irrelevant'
questions. After I send this I will remove my
name from this reflector and in the future rely
on my email list of ham friends who are not
beyond making recommendations and helping someone
out who has a legitimate question.

Dave Kaiser, AL7HG
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, HZ1AB
Crystal River, Fla.