[TowerTalk] Sorry I tied up your forum, I'm GONE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sorry I tied up your forum, I'm GONE
From: w5na@megagate.com (J. Leon Pringle, Jr and Audrey S. Pringle)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 10:11:47 -0500
N0AH:

I wouldn't classify your post as a positive one!  In fact you go out
of your way in your biographical sketch on QRZ.COM to express your
displeasure with MFJ.

Sounds like the kettle is calling the pot black.

Tower talk is too nice a forum to have this type of posts.
Why not stick to a technical discussion and let things fall where they
may and people form their own opinions?

Peace.
73,    J. Leon Prngle, Jr    W 5 North America