[TowerTalk] micro-reflectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] micro-reflectors
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 07:37:46 -0400
It seems to me that the history of ham reflectors demonstrates that
spinning off sub-topics is a hard thing to do.  Certain major subject
areas, like Towertalk, successfully spun off CQ-Contest.  Others, such as
antenna modeling (antennaware) did not, and even others that obviously ring
a bell with a lot of people, like RFI, have been slow to take off.

I would be wary of losing the critical mass of technically well-informed
participants if you subdivide too much more, and find it no problem to use
my delete key for threads that are not of interest.

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at