[TowerTalk] micro-reflectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] micro-reflectors
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 21:17:37 -0400
IMO, digests are almost no help.  I find it far more difficult to page
through a digest for the subjects I'm interested in (not to mention
replying to or saving a particular message) than dealing with individual
messages and making frequent use of the [delete] key.  One thing that would
help, though, when topic drift occurs is for the drifter (driftee?) to
change the subject line to match.  That way the archives can break it into
separate threads at the appropriate point, and those who aren't interested
in the turn the topic has taken can exercise their delete option more
easily.

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database