[TowerTalk] Using extra anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using extra anchors
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 22:48:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/5/01 11:43:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
eric_schurman@hotmail.com writes:

> >If a crane is no-go, then I think the only option is to do what N4KG says
>  >and build it from the ground up vertically.  I have 100 feet of Rohn 25
>  >that I personally built that way.  As long as you have a couple of
climbers
>  >(to take turns) it should be doable in a day or two.

    Actually I've erected 100 feet of 25G in a day with only one ground
person several times so it's not too bad. Figure about 30 minutes per guy
wire though the day before.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="a">http://www.championradio.com</A>

-----