[TowerTalk] Removing Oil from a Motor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Removing Oil from a Motor
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:23:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/01 20:24:20 Central Daylight Time, ka4inm@qsl.net
writes:

<<   I recommend that no one get it on themselves, it doesn't seem to hurt
you as you use it, but in a few years your hand/s will be a mess. >>

I had used this kind of stuff for years (PCB transformer oils too) with no
ill effect -- until once too often.  Please keep in mind that the next time
may be one time too many.
Believe it == You do NOT want the problems that these chemicals can cause!

DO NOT breathe the stuff -- wear protective clothing and a splash shield.
Have GOOD ventilation! Just being outside isn't enough -- use a fan too.

It's no fun knowing that you should know your phone number (etc.) but have no
idea what it is ---- And it could be worse - Much worse.

GL - Don K4BEV

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----