[TowerTalk] Hawks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hawks
From: wa2moe@doitnow.com (Stu Greene)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:34:04 -0700
At 07:54 PM 7/28/01 -0500, Greg K9ZM wrote:

> > The last comment from here.  Most, if not all, birds of prey are
> > protected and cannot be harmed in any way in this country.  It
> > might just be "their" turf till they want to leave.

If I were prevented from climbing my tower by a hawk or any other critter,
that's one law which would be broken quickly and permanently, with malice
aforethought and in a premeditated manner.  Most cops here in AZ would be
happy to do the job for me,  since it's becomming illegal to shoot or
otherwise damage felons caught in the commission of a crime and they need
the practice.

-----