[TowerTalk] Poly phaser protectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Poly phaser protectors
From: k4bet@bellsouth.net (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:47:36 -0700
Jerry... one caveat that all need to be aware of... due to the fact that the
DSL data is "riding" around a much higher reference - above the 'POTS' - one
should make sure that the filter does NOT attenuate the DSL... many, many of
them do!

All the best.... & 73,

Paul McInnish - K4BET
SD, Grayson 549, F&AM