[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: steve@oakcom.com (Steve Maki)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:47:54 -0500
N4ZR wrote:

>By the way, doesn't "let em go mobile" rank right up there with "let em eat
>cake"?  What nonsense.  Mobile HF stations will never offer the
>capabilities for international disaster relief that home stations can.  The
>person who wrote that never had to contend with the real world.

Why have PRB-1 in the first place, if going mobile is
all we need? There's something funny going on at the FCC.

--
Steve K8LX

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----