[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:33:15 -0800
Hi Stu,

I don't have much experience with this, but I wonder if any
buyers have had success negotiating specific exemptions (antenna,
or otherwise) to CC&Rs prior to closing on a property? Seems
to me that it might be in the sellers interest to provide a vehicle
for this sort of thing. Demand drives property values, and
providing a vehicle for increasing the pool of interested buyers
would in my opinion tend to increase property values which
is in the sellers interest (and the rest of the neighborhoods).
The HOA's would still maintain control, but their would be
some room for common sense and compromise (e.g. reasonable
accomodations).

73 de Mike, W4EF...................